Share This Post

Celebrities / Entertainment / Music / News

Charlie Walk’s Fate on Fox’s ‘The Four’ to Be Decided Imminently

Charlie Walk’s Fate on Fox’s ‘The Four’ to Be Decided Imminently

Following allegations of sexual misconduct, music exec Charlie Walk’s fate as a judge on Fox’s The Four: Battle For Stardom is expected to be decided soon.

While reports had claimed that Walk has already been fired, sources tell Billboard that Fox has not yet made a decision — though is not looking good for the Republic Group president to remain on the show. Fox declined to comment on Wednesday (Jan. 31). On Monday, the broadcaster said in a statement, “We have only recently learned of these past allegations regarding Mr. Walk. We are currently reviewing this matter and are committed to fostering a safe environment on all of our shows.”

Walk will appear on Thursday night’s episode, which had already taped before allegations surfaced on Monday. The next episode, the season finale, tapes on Friday, so a decision is expected sooner rather than later.  

The singing series also features Sean “Diddy” CombsDJ Khaled and Meghan Trainor as judges. 

On Monday, Tristan Coopersmith, founder of the Southern California wellness studio Life Lab, published an open letter to Walk on her company’s website accusing Walk of making “lewd comments” about her body and sharing his sexual fantasies with her when she worked for him at Sony more than a decade ago. In it, she also said he groped her by placing his hand on her upper thigh during dinners and even once drunkenly pushed her into his bedroom and onto his bed during an event being held at his home. Walk has denied Coopersmith’s allegations. 

Since, two more women have come forward anonymously with allegations against Walk and Republic Records has put the exec on leave

Walk joined Republic Records in 2013 and was named president of the Republic Group in 2016. He was previously president of Epic Records from 2005–2009

Share This Post

Leave a Reply